Recently I purchased the Urban Decay Eyeliner in Chaos, and I have been absolutely loving it. I wanted to do a very simple and easy look using very minimal products while making this eyeliner the main attraction. All I used to create this look was 4 items. (Keep in mind the Smashbox eyeliner I used may be discontinued, so I tried to find the same one online. You can use ANY brown eyeliner you have.)
- The first thing you do is take the Smashbox Eyeliner in Dark Brown, or any other brown eyeliner, of course, and draw a thick line above your top lash line.
- Then you take your finger and smudge the eyeliner until it has no harsh edges.
- Then you are going to draw another line with the same liner, but this time closer to the lash line just to darken it up a bit.
- Now you take the Urban Decay Liner in Chaos and gently line your waterline (tight line).
- You’re going to take the Chaos eyeliner and draw beneath your bottom lash line and smudge it out with your finger, or a brush, it’s up to you.
- You can go back and add more blue if you like.
- Now you can take any champagne highlight or eyeshadow and apply that to your inner tear duct and underneath your brow bone, for a really nice polished bright look.
- Last but not least mascara, take your favorite mascara and apply to your heart’s content! You can even add some false lashes to really make your eyes pop.
You can easily take the brown liner and use a black liner instead for a darker more sultry, dramatic look. Also for more of a pop you can set the blue eyeliner with any similar blue eyeshadow for more of an intense pop of blue!
This is a super easy look, that doesn’t take much skill or time. So if your looking for something quick but effectively gorgeous try this out!
Hope this helped you guys!